Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Roadside cellphones... Yeah, thats right.

Over past couple of years I've erased a few things from my bucklet list. A few I didn't know that were there, and more accurately, things I needed to experience before the big day.
  Where am I going with this you may ask. A little over a year ago I had one of those dreaded things most any american would say leaves them terrified at the thought of... Life without a car. Thats right, walk it, bike it, or bus it baby cause life just changed. I chose the bike it bus route. Not to mention the physical positives that come with such an event, I have had an unusual opportunity to see life from the roadside. One of the most surprising I have found I'd the number of crushed/ran-over cell phones that I have come across. Is this some sort of sign of the times? Are so many of if so busy trying to navigate put lives that we forget what's important (communication) while loading out cars with all of the things we worked so hard to buy?
Hey, I'm just a guy who's riding down the road on a bicycle. And when I do become part of the car owning driving public again, I'd better take out xtra insurance on my phone...


No comments:

Post a Comment