Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two history changing events... My 40th and Barack, All on the same day!

The photo above as seen (Quite Large) on the front page of the Mountaineer Oct 6, 2008. Future President? Time will tell. Thrill to have him in front of my lens on my 40th birthday? You bet! Glad you could make it to the party Barack, oh, and for bringing 25,000 of your closest friends!

F.Y.T-Oct 17, 2008 Palin's comming to Greensboro...


ET is that you? Or just another balloon with a goofy smile? HA! Actually taken two days before the 'big day'. I was surprised to walk into the newsroom after a shoot over at the court house to find my wife Ana, my good friend and fellow photog, Lenard, Beth, Kim, Jeff and my Editor Vicki waiting to celebrate! Yah! just a short 22 years ago I didn't think I'd ever see 21... And the clock keeps ticking...

1 comment: