Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Fruits of Labor..."





I will just call the image in this post to be the "Fruits of alot of labor". Not just the work involved as a photographer working to capture the best image. But all of the hard work and training that was put forth by the young ladies in the photos. To finish their season Third in the state in the 2A Fast Pitch Softball, to me, is an astounding feat! Congratulations to the Pisgah High School Lady Bears!
As for me, this is what real dreams are made of. I spent alot of time on the road "Dreaming" of what it would be like to have thousands people each week enjoying my photos in a publication such as a newspaper or magazine, such as I now have the opportunity in The Mountaineer. Well all that I can say is, If you have a dream, regardless of how big or small, CHASE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment